The happiness ofthe green
A paradise for golfers spreads out around the Sonnberghof. Starting with the Mittersill golf club, a total of 11 golf clubs in the Salzburg region and the Kitzbühel Alps are easily accessible. As is well known, after golf is before golf. For in between we have prepared for you: relaxing time out in our SPAand exciting creations from our kitchen team.
Mittersill Golf Club
Surrounded by the national park mountains lies the flat terrain with doglegs, ponds, a small stream along the course and the crowning glory is a par 3 island green - directly in front of the sunny club terrace.
- 18 holes, par 70, 5666 m/5056 m CR: H 68.6/D 70.5; SL: H 116/D 121
- club restaurant
- Driving range with pitching and putting greens
- Child and dog care (pre-registration)
- Season: April to November
- Golfclub Hohe Tauern, Mittersill: 18 holes
- 4 golf clubs Kitzbühel, Eichenheim, Kaps, Schwarzsee 20 km: 3 x 18 holes
- Golf club Zell am See, 24 km: 2 x 18 holes
- GutBrandlhofgolf club , 53 km: 18 holes
- UrslautalGolfClub , 52 km: 18 holes
- Golf ClubKössen, 65 km: 18 holes
- Bad GasteinGolf Club, 75 km: 18 holes
- GoldeggGolf Club, 56 km: 18 holes
These clubs (and many other golf clubs in Salzburger Land and Tyrol) are members of the GOLF ALPIN CARD, a points card that can be flexibly redeemed in the partner clubs.